Friday, July 27, 2012

7 Quick Takes

I haven't done this for a really long time.  Let's see if I can eke 7 takes out for this post...

1. I didn't wach the opening of the Olympics in London.  Forgot they were on, and then we wound up watching the Yankees-RedSox game.

2. Went to Chick-fil-a for dinner.  It was delicious and it felt good to support the chain. Had a ton of fun with the kids.

3. Having a realtor come in next week to give us a market analysis.  trying to get the house ready but that's not going to be easy because...

4. Tomorrow night we are going to see the Somerset Patriots play.  My oldest son's little league team won their league, so we are all going together to celebrate.

5.  It's fireworks night tomorrow.  It will be extra nice since the oldest guy was away at Boy Scout camp 4th of July week and he really missed not going to the fireworks with us on the 4th.

6.  all of the bigger kids have baseball practice tomorrow morning-at the same time, naturally-and my younger son is going to a birthday party tomorrow which is a pool party in the host's backyard, which means...

7. I have to go with him and stand next to the pool to make sure he doesn't drown.  I trust the parents who are hosting the party COMPLETELY, however, my kids don't really swim.  Parties get crazy busy and often adults think someone else is watching the kids.  I am going to be playing lifeguard.

For more quick takes, please visit our lovely host, Jennifer Fulweiler at Conversion Diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment